Why is Yanet Garcia known as the world’s hottest Mexican weather girl, the latest media sensation? Aha! She is dating the world’s best ‘Call of Duty’ player Doug Censor Martin also known as Faze Censor.
This weather girl presents the daily forecast in an array of skimpy dresses, and the guy she’s dating is a Call of Duty professional player who is pretty famous and has a huge fan following, so is she. Now just imagine this combination of two best people of the world, dating and falling in love, how sensational and sizzling it can become.
We bring you this dating story of the world’s best Call of Duty player and the hottest weather girl.
1. Major League Gaming sponsor tournaments like Call of Duty: Black Ops, and the Advanced Warfare Open, where Doug Martin and his team compete.
2. “Call of Duty” is the fifth-best-selling video game franchise (250 million sold).
3. Martin the Call of Duty player has 285,000 Twitter followers and 500,000 YouTube subscribers.
4. Yanet Garcia, the hot Mexican weather girl for Televisa Monterrey, that the Internet is completely obsessed with.
5. A fellow Call of Duty player linked Martin a video of a Mexican weather girl named Yanet Garcia.
6. He looked at the video and was amazed to see the most beautiful girl ever, seen in his life.
7. Martin made a video talking about her, about how beautiful she was, and he titled the video “I’m in Love.”
8. Obviously, he wasn’t in love, but he wanted to show people how he felt about this weather girl.
9. Martin’s followers began to tweet at Garcia and eventually, she followed him back on Twitter.
10. Then they began to message each other, and one day Censor ended up on a plane to Mexico.
11. Martin and Garcia hit it off instantly in their first meet and began dating.
12. Took her to the best steakhouse in New York City.
13. He’s even hanging out on the set with her and her co-workers in Mexico.
14. Recently, she flew to New York to spend time with Martin the player and their dating exposure continued.
15. At the airport when she had to leave for Mexico City.
16. The world’s best player and weather girl were interviewed by TMZ.com when they were dating.
17. The weather girl doesn’t appear to speak any English, but it looks like these two world’s best are kinda close.
18. Love has one language when two beautiful people get attracted to each other.
19. Martin, the world’s best player would love to marry Garcia, the weather girl he is dating.
20. And travel the world with her and see interesting things and live an interesting life.
21. The world’s best spending Christmas together.
23. Hope their world’s best love story remains a happy ending.