Know anyone wanting to have kids or is currently pregnant? SHARE this with them!
First-time pregnancies bring a lot of joy.
Likely accompanied with some worrying after you’ve realized you have A LIVING BABY GROWING INSIDE OF YOU!
So, what are some of the do’s and don’ts for pregnant sleep?
1. According to the American Pregnancy Association, sleeping on your side is the best way to sleep.
2. If you want to take it even further, sleeping on your left side is better than your right.
3. According to BabyCenter, sleeping on your stomach is okay, but sleeping on your back is a no-no.
4. Pregnancy pillows can be a huge help. Not only do they provide comfort, but they help you avoid sleeping on your back.
5. Cut back on your liquid consumption prior to bedtime.
6. Try to wear some looser clothing when you go to bed. Comfort is key to a good night’s sleep, especially when you’re pregnant!
7. Perhaps the most important of them all, try to stop worrying.
And remember, get as much sleep as possible during your pregnancy because you probably won’t get much after.
Main Image via Pregnancy & Baby